Home » Coverage Areas
Our Coverage Area
The Kuubix family is growing every day. Below you can see where we’re currently operating and where we’re expanding.
Call us at 1-855-458-8249 for a FREE instant quote or fill out the form below and a system designer will contact you and answer any questions you might have.
Text Customer Care
© 2022 Kuubix.
You can monitor your home energy system in real time using your Tesla app. From the home screen select ‘Power Flow,’ to see how Powerwall is interacting with your home, the grid and your solar system (if applicable). From the ‘Power Flow’ screen, you can also select the bar chart icon to access the graph page and see more details and historical usage.
Powerwall can be customized to meet your specific needs. By selecting different modes in the ‘Customize’ section of your Tesla app, you can change how your Powerwall is charged and discharged.
It is also possible to combine modes. For example, you can set a reserve of 20% for Backup-Only mode and select Self-Powered for the remaining 80%. This ensures that during an outage you have 20% of your Powerwall energy saved, while 80% of your Powerwall energy is used to power your home daily.